Relationships are a very important part of our lives. They bring immense joy and fulfilment. They do need to be nurtured. As a relationship involves two individuals with different personalities, different values and beliefs there are bound to be clashes. If theses differences are not managed well it leads to conflict and the same relationship that brought so much joy causes pain and disappointment. All couples face challenges and difficulties from time to time. No matter what stage of a relationship you are in or what challenge you are facing. We provide a caring and supportive environment to help you find a way through any difficulties you may be facing in your relationship.
Areas commonly addressed in relationship counselling include:
- Identifying and understanding the problems in your relationship
- Improving listening and communication
- Managing expectations
- Building a rapport with in-laws
- Effective conflict resolution
- Exploring and fulfilling shared dreams and life goals
- Understanding each ones undesirable behavioural patterns.
- Preparing from being a couple to parents
Relationship counselling sessions are offered:
Individually: At booking, you can select an individual consult and discuss any concerns regarding relationships in the consultation.
As a couple: Wherein both parties participate.
The duration and charges for individual and couple sessions vary