A Five Course MealMarch 21, 2018
Who Am I?March 21, 2018
- Medication is addictive.
- Person has been possessed by a ghost.
- Marriage can cure the person of distorted thinking and unusual behaviour.
- All people with mental illness should be kept in hospital or are kept in hospital.
- Mental illness can be cured by love and without medication.
- Only mentally ill people go to mental health professionals for seeking help.
- The treatment for mental illness is brutal, such as electric shocks, etc.
- Mental illness is a sign of personal weakness.
- Seeking help is a sign of weakness and self inadequacy.
- Mental illness can be cured by self control and discipline.