The one constant thing in life is change. Sometimes when people go through a good life change, such as graduating or having a baby, they still feel a great deal of stress. Keep in mind that positive change can create stress just like not-so-positive change. Because the very nature of change is its unfamiliarity and when we are not familiar with something it arouses a certain amount of anxiety and fear of the unknown. As we are often limited by our thoughts, perceptions and carry a partial view of situations, hence it can be hard to deal with changes in life our own.
Some of the major life changes are:
- Getting a new job
- Getting married
- Losing someone.
- Dealing with a serious illness
- Getting a divorce
- Moving to a different city/country
We help you steer through the changes by :
- Acknowledge mixed feelings: when it comes to change, it’s surprisingly hard. That’s because there’s usually more than a emotion roiling around. Along with happiness you may experience anxiety & self doubt.
- Focus on what you have control over.
- Help you tap on your inner resources to make the most out of anything that comes your way.
- Bringing to your awareness that even though you can't control what pops up in your life, you can alter how you react.